1 Personal information
Personal information referred to here is information about a user who has used the SERVICE, and which can identify or specify the user, such as name, telephone number, belonging company name, contact information, etc.
2 How personal information is collected
When a user uses the SERVICE, the COMPANY will collect personal information by asking him / her to provide us with the contact information such as the user's name, telephone number, workplace, affiliation, and e-mail address, along with the content of the consultation.
3. Purpose of collecting and using personal information
The purposes for which the COMPANY collect and use personal information are as follows.
- To reply to the user about the consultation and send questionnaire
- To ask questions (including identity verification) to clarify any questions about the content of the consultation.
- To provide information about the COMPANY, such as other services.
- To contact the user if the COMPANY suspects the user have violated rules or guidelines.
- Other purposes incidental to the above purpose of use
4. Revision / modification of purpose of use
- The COMPANY may revise or modify the purpose of use without departing from the purpose of the SERVICE.
- If the COMPANY has revised or modified the purpose of use, the COMPANY will notify the existing users or announce it on this site by the method prescribed by the COMPANY.
5. Provision of personal information to a third party and shared use
Except for the following cases, the COMPANY will not provide the collected personal information to a third party or share it with a third party without obtaining the consent of the user in advance.
- When our system that provides the SERVICE causes a failure that seems to be caused by the data input from the user, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the user.
- When an organization or entity that has the authority to request disclosure of personal information under the law requires disclosure in order to carry out its business in accordance with the provisions of the law.
6. Request for disclosure of personal information from users
- When the COMPANY receive a request from a user for disclosure of his / her own personal information, the COMPANY will disclose it to the user without delay, except in the following cases. Please note that a fee (1,000 yen per case) will be charged for the disclosure of personal information.
- When it is difficult to verify the identity of the user.
- When it is judged that it will significantly hinder the proper performance of our business.
- In addition, when it violates the law or when it is expected to violate the law.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, the COMPANY will not respond to request for disclosure of information other than personal information.
7. Correction and deletion of personal information
- If there is an error in the personal information collected by the COMPANY, or if there is a change, the user may request the COMPANY for correction, addition, change, or deletion (hereinafter referred to as “correction, etc.”).
- If the COMPANY receive a request for correction, etc. from a user and determine that it is necessary to respond to it, the COMPANY shall correct etc. the personal information without delay.
- The COMPANY will promptly notify the user when the COMPANY has corrected etc. the personal information about the user.
8. Suspension etc. of use of personal information
When a user requests suspension of use or deletion of personal information, the COMPANY will suspend the use of personal information of the user or delete it without delay after confirming the identity, and shall notify to the user.
9. Inquiry window
Regarding the handling of personal information, please contact the following window.
Address: 2-6-2 Shinbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 150-0004 Shinbashi i-mark Building 8F
Axis Patent International
Person in charge of handling personal information: Takumi Yoshida
Contact: 03-6205-4122 (Representative)
1. The contents of this policy may be revised without notifying the user.
2. The revised policy will be published on this site without delay, and the revised policy will take effect from the date of publication.
11. Governing law and court of jurisdiction
[Established on August 1, 2021]